Serial Electric Cadillac Lyriq
A single electric motor mounted on the rear axle produces 340 hp. and 440 Nm.
Weight: 2545 kg
Power reserve: 483 km according to the American EPA standard versus 523 km for the same Tesla Model X with a similar 100-kilowatt battery.
Charging: from a DC terminal with a capacity of up to 190 kW. In this case, in ten minutes, you can replenish the charge for a run of 122 km. From a household AC outlet, the charging power will not exceed 19.2 kW.
- The first electric car of the Cadillac brand!
- A single front panel display that combines instruments, media system, and other functions. It has a concave surface, 33 inches diagonal, and the widest color range (1 billion colors).
- There is an active noise cancellation system because the noise from the tires is especially noticeable in an electric car and an AKG audio system with nineteen speakers.
- A choice of wheels with a diameter of 20 or 22 inches.
- There is no front trunk here, but the usual rear one holds 793 liters under the curtain and 1723 liters with the rear row folded down.
- The Cadillac Lyriq is built on the same versatile modular platform as the new GMC Hummer. But if the off-road Hummer has four-wheel drive, air suspension, and full-steering chassis, then Cadillac got a simpler version of the "bogie" - with rear-wheel drive and passive spring suspension. However, all-wheel drive options are in the plans.
- The new generation Ultium lithium-ion traction battery, developed in cooperation with LG Chem and having a low content of expensive cobalt, has a capacity of 100 kWh.
The base Cadillac Lyriq has been announced to cost $ 60,000 excluding subsidies.
Order a new design of NEW 2023 Cadillac Lyriq
You found a cool wheel design, but this is just a concept,
No problem, Forza Performance Group can already implement this design according to any sketch.
You can order the latest new designs of forged wheels only from Forza
Available for any car in any size
Contact Us right now