— Throughout the eleven years of production, the Audi A7 model was offered exclusively in the form of a five-door liftback with the Sportback prefix.
- Developed a four-door Audi A7L sedan for China.
- The sedan differs from the liftback also by a wheelbase stretched by 100 mm (3026 mm) and exactly the same increase in length — as a result, it turned out 5076 mm from bumper to bumper.
- The roof has been raised a little more: the height has been increased from 1422 to 1429 mm.
- In fact, the Audi A7L differs from the A6L model only in a more "sporty" profile and frameless doors.
- In terms of technology and equipment, the sedan repeats the original liftback. It also has a full-control chassis, air suspension, matrix headlights with laser-phosphor high beam and many other options. The interior with three displays on the front panel is also unified.
- So far, the Audi A7L sedan is presented in the only modification of the 55 TFSI quattro with a V6 3.0 gasoline turbo engine (340 hp, 500 Nm), a 48-volt starter generator, a seven-speed "robot" S tronic and permanent all-wheel drive. But later there will be simpler versions.
The Audi A7L will be produced by the SAIC-Audi joint venture in Shanghai. At the same time, the imported German-made Sportback will also remain on this market. Now five-door cars cost at least 88 thousand dollars in China, a localized sedan should be cheaper.